Most laptops come with a built-in webcam, so users of these devices seldom need a third-party drive. However, it may be the case that the webcam built into your laptop PC does not meet your needs, or you are a desktop PC user, in which case you have no option but to buy a separate webcam. In this article, we explain everything you need to know about webcams and some recommended models.
There are many models available at a wide range of prices. You don’t want to pay for features you’ll never use, so it’s a good idea to pin down precisely what you need that you don’t need before you start shopping.
Sony Alpha 7 II camera
This full-frame super evil camera with 24.3 Megapixels, autofocus, 5-axis optical image stabilization allows you to record videos in XAVC S format.
And what is the XAVC S format? XAVC is much more than a format. It is the primary access to a 4K universe for professionals and consumers developed by Sony. It’s a testament to Sony’s ability to take industry innovation beyond HD.
To use it you will have to have a cable to connect the camera to your pc, but I assure you that it will be very worthwhile for the quality it has. It is also the camera most chosen by most streamers, including some like El Rubius, Alexelcapo, and many more.
In short, it is a super camera with which they will see you in hyper HD. With it, you can record videos with optimal visual and sound clarity. It also has beautiful background blur and sensitivity to bring dark scenes to life.
So with this, you have an all-in-one. It is like the all-terrain of the cars.
- Highest quality, 24MP full-frame sensor.
- Perfection and stability in any situation and from the palm of your hand.
- 5-axis image stabilization.
- Spectacular corner-to-corner images thanks to the 35mm full-frame Exmor CMOS image sensor.
- Fast hybrid autofocus system offering a wide coverage area.
Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam
It has an excellent quality and a 1080p Full HD resolution at 30 FPS.
It also has built-in 2 Omni-directional microphones with echo and noise cancellation that guarantee audio capture from any angle.
It is a webcam with USB like most of today on the market to connect it and use it directly.
It has a field of view of 78º -90º customizable. When you connect the camera, you can download the driver and customize and configure the image’s quality, zoom, and colors to your liking.
Features of the Logitech C920 HD Pro
- Customizable 78 ° -90 ° Optimized Field of View Webcam.
- Compatible with: Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOS 10.6, or later.
- It works in USB mode.
- For professional quality calls, streams, blogs, and recordings, with crystal clear HD video and audio.
- Extreme Lighting Conditions: Logitech RightLight 3 with HDR takes care of your image in any lighting type.
- Adjustable clip and screw-in base for secure mounting on monitors, laptops, or tripods.
AUKEY Webcam 1080P Full HD
The AUKEY camera is 1080p quality and has built-in background noise-canceling mics so you can be heard clearly. Also, with a 65º field of view so that you can see what is necessary for your room.
You can put it on a tripod as it has a standard 1 / 4-20 thread and offers more support options and viewing angles. Or you can use it with the flexible adjustment that can be raised or lowered in angle to fine-tune it and put it on your computer screen.
With this camera, you can take 1080p HD videos and 2-megapixel photos. The truth is that it is a perfect camera to start streaming at good quality.
Features of the AUKEY Webcam 1080P Full HD
- 1080P High Definition: 1 / 2.9 CMOS Image Censor.
- Two built-in stereo microphones.
- Plug and play thanks to the fact that it goes via USB.
- Compatible with Windows XP / 2000/2003 / Vista / 7/8/10, Mac OS 10.6 and Android 5.0 or higher, works with Smart TV, Android TV Box, Skype, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Youtube.
- User-friendly design with clip to fix it on monitors.